Roland CS-10EM binaural 3D in-ear headphones
Due to new technology and developments, 3D film and video are becoming increasingly popular. Audio, however, has yet to catch up. A shame, really, as 3D video and 3D audio go together really well.
Fortunately, Roland have developed a perfect way to let you experience what it is like to be on location and to hear what somebody else is hearing. The concept of the CS-10EM sounds very complicated, but is in fact brilliantly designed.
An in-ear system with two in-ear headphones forms the basis of the CS-10EM and provides you with a realistic audio reproduction. The true technological feat of this concept is that both in-ear headphones are equipped with a microphone. Consequently, the sound that would normally enter your ears is now registered by the microphones and recorded by the recorder, providing you with a life-like audio recording.
Once you are at home and able to experience the complete picture, you'll really notice what a difference the CS-10EM earphones make. Like a stereo recording, left and right have been recorded separately, but the CS-10EM in-ear headphones capture the sound exactly like the person who made the recording heard it.
Tips or comments about this product
- On the Roland website, you can listen to a number of binaural recordings.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 80 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 3.5 x 8.4 x 17.0 cm
- Minimum frequency 15 - 17 Hz
- Maximum frequency 22 - 22.9 kHz
- Colour black
- Includes microphone yes
- Removable caps yes
- Cable length 150-199 cm
- Volume control no
- Active noise reduction no
- Wireless no
- special combination of an in-ear system and stereo microphones
- simulates a 3D sound recording
- ideal in combination with 3D visuals
- experience sound as if you were there when it was recorded
- based on a regular in-ear headphones system
- both earphones are equipped with a microphone
- unique stereo recordings for a realistic audio experience
- perfect for film recordings, nature documentaries, etc.
- suited for use with the Roland R-05 and R-09HR recorders
- stereo 3.5mm jack plug connector
- supplied with an accessory carrying pouch and three ear pieces (small, medium, large)
- membrane type: electret condenser
- pickup pattern: omnidirectional
- frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- open circuit sensitivity: -40 dB/Pa
- signal/noise ratio: > 60 dB
- impedance: 2.2 kOhm
- dynamic construction
- 12.5mm drivers
- sensitivity: 102 dB/1 mW, at 500 Hz
- maximum capacity: 200 mA
- frequency range: 15 to 22,000 Hz
- impedance: 16 Ohm
- weight: 4.5 grams (cord not included)
- cord length: 1.5 metres
Roland CS-10EM binaural 3D in-ear headphones combination discount 2
- 1 x Roland CS-10EM binaural 3D in-ear headphones £85.00
- 1 x HQ Adaptor plug 3.5mm stereo plug – 2x 3.5mm female stereo £0.46