Rob Papen SubBoomBass software synthesizer
Don't be fooled by the SubBoomBass's looks - this Rob Papen software synthesizer is not just ideal for hiphop, many professional trance, house, electro and techno producers use the plugin as well. Even renowned artists like Teddy Riley and Junkie XL (aka JXL) use the software synth.
This virtual synth offers a range of presets created by the legendary Rob Papen, encompassing warm bass tones, low 40Hz sub bass, kicks and everything in between. The SubBoomBass is a two-oscillator synthesizer, packed with an extra sub oscillator that adds a delightfully deep low end to your productions.
This Rob Papen software synth is easy to program, and features a clear, accessible interface, two effect slots and an extensive arpeggiator. Naturally, the SubBoomBass parameters can be fully controlled using your DAW or MIDI controller.
In short, it's a must-have for any producer who's serious about bass.
Tips or comments about this product
SubBoomBass can be activated online.
- Physical or download physical
- Suitable for operating system Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Plug-in format AU, VST, RTAS
- Type of instrument bass
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 118.5 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 15.0 x 6.0 cm
- the ultimate plugin for bass and kicks
- numerous presets
- well-organised interface
- extensive effects and arpeggiator
- suitable for pop, dance, hiphop, electronic music and R&B productions
- supports VST, AU and RTAS for PC (Xp/Vista 32/Vista 64/Win7 32/Win7 64) and Mac OS X 10.4
Reviews from other countries
Translate all reviews to English