Toontrack EZkeys Retro Electrics plugin (download)
The Clavinet D6 with its short, biting sound and the Pianet N with its warmer, pointy character are both important heirlooms of the pop music. These two Hohner instruments have earned their stripes over the years and are heard more and more these days in modern (alternative) pop songs. Toontrack offers these retro instruments in their EZkeys Retro Electrics virtual instrument plugin. It's user-friendly and flexible, just like the previous editions EZdrummer and EZkeys, and is available as a download.
Retro Electrics: retro compositions
The authentic sounds of both these instruments are bundled together with the software and a handy drag-and-drop interface which allows you to select and place MIDI segments in your compositions as if they were building blocks. A number of complex keyboard samples played by professional session musicians are included, which producers with less aptitude will be glad to have. Finally, the chord helper offers extra inspiration for song progressions and voicing, which makes EZkeys Retro Electrics a practical and excellent-sounding addition to any studio.
- This product is a download. After completing your purchase, you'll receive a packing slip via e-mail which includes the download code and download link.
- It can sometimes take a little while for the packing slip to reach you. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Download products sent by e-mail cannot be returned.
- Educational versoin no
- Physical or download code per email
- Genre funk, hip hop / electronic music, r&b / soul
- Suitable for operating system Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Plug-in format AU, VST, RTAS
- Type of instrument piano/keyboard
- Licence type main product
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 cm
- virtual instrument (plugin)
- download version
- faithful reproduction of Clavinet D6 and Pianet N sounds
- 32 and 64-bit VST, AU and RTAS plugins, can also be used in stand-alone mode
- mix-ready presets for variety of music styles
- low latency: play in the instrument in real-time, without delays
- drag-and-drop interface: easily drag MIDI channels to and from your DAW or desktop
- EZkeys directly analyses notes played and differentiates chords
- chord wheel used as foundation for chord progressions
- easily-adjustable voicing per chord
- chord presets for the most accessible chord types
- humanise function for bringing quantized tracks to life
- tuning per octave, semitone and cent
- easily transpose partial or whole songs
- export from EZkeys interface directly to WAV format
- simple music theory overview included
- system requirements: Windows XP SP3 or later / Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- required hard disk space: 700 MB; minimum memory: 1 GB