IPE MyVoice Karaoke
Do you often sing along to your favourite music? You might want to know what that sounds like without the voice of the singer distorting your own musical talents. That's possible with IPE-Music's MyVoice Karaoke! With this software you can use your own CDs or audio files (MP3, iTunes, etc.) because MyVoice filters the original vocals from your music. Sing into the microphone, and you'll only hear your own voice! Don't you know the lyrics by heart? Not a problem. You can add them and synchronise them with the music. Once you're completely satisfied with the results, you can record your vocals and burn them on a CD. Converting them to WAV or MP3 files is also a piece of cake.
Tips or comments about this product
- This product doesn't come with a microphone.
- The first picture might differ from the actual product.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 14.0 x 1.5 cm
- karaoke software
- can be used with your own CDs and audio files
- mutes the vocals of the original singer (vocal removal software)
- easy to use
- can record vocals
- can alter the tempo
- transposition for adjusting pitch
- multi-lingual software
Minimal system requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (32 or 64-bit)
- Mac OS X: Mac Intel / Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.7 - 10.8 - 10.9
- 100 Mb free HDD space
- screen of minimum 1024 x 768
- 2Gb RAM
- Internet connection for activating software