Road Ready RRKB88W flight case for 88-note keyboard
Road Ready are great at finding ingenious ways to solve practical problems. This universal flight case is suitable for most 88-note keyboards/controllers and thanks to the special Z-lock foam system, you can customise the interior to fit your equipment snugly and securely. The main advantage is that your gear won't slide around in the case during transport, which minimises the risk of dents, scratches, or other damage. This flight case will ensure you get to enjoy your instrument for years to come!
The flight case is made of wood and reinforced with aluminium extrusions, butterfly latches, handles, ball corners, and an in-line wheel system. This makes it easier to take the case with you on the road while offering optimal protection at the same time. You can alter the dimensions of this case to fit your instrument perfectly. The width is adjustable from 1308 to 1473 mm, the depth from 267 to 546 mm, and the height from 114 to 171 mm.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight cases don't include equipment or accessories, unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 30.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 164.0 x 66.0 x 31.0 cm
- sturdy flight case
- suitable for most common 88-note keyboards
- reinforced with aluminium extrusions, ball corners, handles, butterfly latches
- in-line wheel system for easy transport
- comes with Z-lock foam for a custom fit
- 2 pieces of egg crate foam inside the lid
- weight: 28.5 kg
- exterior lid: 1610 x 633 x 98 mm
- exterior bottom: 1610 x 633 x 129 mm
- interior lid: 1519 x 549 x 75 mm
- interior bottom: 1519 x 549 x 104 mm