Road Ready RRKB61W 61-key keyboard flight case
Road Ready always has an innovative, practical way of solving problems. Take the RRKB61W flight case, for instance, a universal model that can accommodate virtually any conventional 61-key keyboard or controller. Thanks to the use of Z-lock foam, you're able to adjust the case's interior, so it always keeps your equipment securely in place. Your gear won't be able to slide around inside the case, which means it won't sustain damage from impact or get scratched during transport. You'll be able to enjoy it for years to come!
The flight case has a wooden construction that has been reinforced with aluminium extrusions, and features butterfly latches, handles, ball corners and an in-line wheel system. In other words, your keyboard or controller is optimally protected, and transporting it from one gig to the other is a piece of cake. Using the included Z-lock foam inserts, you can adjust the width of the case between 38 and 44 inches, its depth between 10.5 and 16.5 inches, and its height between 3 and 5.5 inches. That way, you're able to create a custom fit for your 61-key keyboard.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight cases are supplied without equipment or accessories, unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 21.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 94.0 x 9.0 x 69.0 cm
- sturdy flight case
- suitable for most common 61-key keyboards
- aluminium extrusions, ball corners, handles, butterfly latches
- in-line wheels system for easy transport
- fitted with Z-lock foam for a custom fit
- 2 pieces of egg crate foam inside the lid
- weight: 46.3 lbs (21 kg)
- exterior dimensions lid: 49.3 x 20 x 3.9 inches (1,252 x 509 x 98 mm)
- exterior dimensions base: 49.3 x 20 x 5.1 inches (1,252 x 509 x 129 mm)
- interior dimensions lid: 46.3 x 16.7 x 3 inches (1,176 x 423 x 75 mm)
- interior dimensions base: 46.3 x 16.7 x 4.1 inches (1,176 x 423 x 104 mm)