Ayra ILDA to UTP adapter set
Are you tired of having to buy heavy and expensive ILDA cables for your lasers? Ayra has come up with the ideal solution: this ILDA to UTP adapter set enables you to use a standard UTP network cable instead.
From ILDA to UTP
This set consists of a male and a female version of the adapter. The female adapter is connected to the laser itself, while the male version is attached to the controller. It is possible to control various lasers by means of several adapter sets, and you can get started right away, as the adapters have been pre-soldered to the right pins.
Operation of the adapter set
UTP network cables are much lighter and considerably less expensive than ILDA cables, so this fantastic adapter set is a great, practical addition to your setup. Any standard network cable can be used to connect the two adapters, enabling you to seamlessly integrate the set into your laser show.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: This adapter set has an exceptional pin layout, which combines several conductors. Compatibility with, among others, Laserworld Show Editor (also known as HE Laser Scan or Eurolite HE laser software) with multi-colour lasers cannot be guaranteed.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 48 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 8.0 x 2.0 x 5.5 cm
- ILDA - UTP adapter set
- 1x UTP to ILDA female
- 1x UTP to ILDA male
- compatible with standard UTP cables
- simultaneous use of several sets is possible