Pangolin Quickshow 2.5 Laser software with USB interface
If you own an ILDA-compatible laser, high-quality laser software by ILDA is also a must! Pangolin Quickshow is a very user-friendly piece of lasershow software, that is well known for its simplicity. The user-friendly interface, easy-to-use functions and clearly laid out assortment of options, makes designing lasershows very interesting. Quickshow 2.5 includes a matching robust USB interface so that you can get started right away.
Quickshow: Plug and play for simple applications
Pangolin Quickshow is a software pack that is well suited for fixed installations. By the mere use of a touchscreen, mouse or keyboard, patterns and effects can be summoned effortlessly. Ideal for lighting jockeys that have to control their normal lighting at the same time as patterns and effects. Countless tunnels, beam shows, light figures and animations are just a mouse click away!
Furthermore, specific figures or effects can be triggered via DMX, by use of an interface that supports DMX-in. This way, you can incorporate your laser show entirely into your lighting show and activate it whenever you want.
Extensive software possibilities with safety zones
Even if you have a laser jockey in permanent employment or want to start taking care of your own lasershows, you won't run out of options! Creating your own animations, complete timeline-based shows, shape generators, graphics and projected text are all part of the software. Moreover, great attention has been paid to the safety of your laser show. This is something that is often lacking in simpler, cheaper software packs. You can set zones for instance, which is crucial if you are working with beam shows. The power of the laser diodes will be reduced when the laser beams are projected into the audience, or even switched off if need be. This allows you to guarantee optimal safety for your audience, wherever you are.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 24.0 x 14.5 x 5.5 cm
- extensive laser software
- delivered including USB-ILDA interface
- software-demo can be used separately from the interface, prepare your shows at home!
- equipped with configuration wizard for starters
- supports 3-colour lasers (like full-colour RGB)
- 12-bit X/Y resolution
- 30 different laser zones can be set for a maximum of 9 projectors
- approximately 2,000 different pre-programmed beams and figures
- various tools to design texts, figures and effects yourself
- live adjustment of size, rotation, position, projection angle, colour and scan speed
- support for timeline-programming for music-synchronised shows
- manual activation BPM counter to activate music-controlled shows
- on-screen preview of graphic elements via Windows OpenGL
- on-screen background work mode, to prepare texts and animations live without output
- autotrace bitmap option: convert JPG, GIF or BMP files directly into patterns
- DMX support for activation cues via DMX
- MIDI-in support for activation cues via MIDI
- interface optimised for use with touchscreen
- Custom Effects option, add more effects to a timeline, cue, pattern or program
- projector correction and zone control, to project cues and effects in certain zones Contents box:
- Quickshow software on a DVD
- 2,000 pre-programmed presets cues
- Flashback 3 USB to ILDA adaptor (interface)
- connector USB: USB B
- connector ILDA: D-sub 25-pins
- dimensions interface: 110 x 71 x 33 mm
- USB cable (USB A to USB B) Minimum system requirements:
- PC or notebook
- Intel Centrino Duo, Core 2 Duo or equal (AMD) processor
- 2 GB internal memory
- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- screen resolution: minimum 1,024 x 768
- 1x USB port Minimum projector requirements:
- ILDA-compatible laser
- laser with scanner system between 10,000 and 60,000 pps
- every colour possible, maximum of 3 colours (full-colour RGB)
- compatible with analogue and TTL-based systems