JB systems LS LED String buffer
This special buffer is required for several types of installations with LS packs. The buffer can be mounted variably, to allow for optimal signal power.
Use of the LS buffer
The LS buffer is used to allow for optimal signal power, so that you can count on enough power for all modules. Furthermore, it prevents signal disturbances. In the specifications you can find in which cases the buffer should be used.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 50 gr
- special buffer for JB Systems LS series
- only compatible with the LS series
- fitted with special LS connectors
- ensures signal preservation
- no 2 buffers can be connected to one another
- a string should always be used between 2 buffers
- IP44 connectors
essential installation information
- when using an extension cable, install the buffer before the cable
- should be used after up to 300 white or RGB modules
- should be used after every two LS-CURTAIN-2M T-cables