JB systems LS LED String curtain T-cable 2 m
This special cable lets you create a LED curtain, as it has eight T-pieces on board to which you can fasten your LS modules. Ideal for fixed installations! You can fasten up to 256 LS-WH strings to every T-piece - with the required additional 7A power adapters, of course. This way, you can create incredibly long curtains.
The curtain T-cable in practice
In the pictures you can see the various applications of the T-cable, giving you an idea of all your options. The system is especially ideal if you need to incorporate it neatly into an interior environment.
You do need to connect an LS buffer after every two cables or an X-number of modules, however, to 'refresh' the signal and prevent disturbances. Furthermore, you can add buffers and power adapters in line with every T-piece. Each LS controller can drive up to 1,024 modules (white) or 200 modules (RGB), allowing for all manner of applications.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: picture 2 and 3 are installation examples.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- special cable with 8 T-pieces
- fit for creating LED curtains
- easy to install
- length: 2 m
- contains neatly distributed T-pieces
- IP44 connectors
essential installation information
- after every 2 T-cables, an LS buffer needs to be added
- buffers can be added in the 8 separate rows
- 256 LS-WH strings can be connected per T-piece, if buffers and power supplies are used
- 50 LS-RGB strings can be connected per T-piece, if buffers and power supplies are used