Briteq LDP Powerbar 12TDC IP65 LED wall washer
The LDP 12TC is a wall washer that's equipped with the renowned Tri-LED modules to ensure a perfect colour blending. Its IP65 rating shows you that it is perfect for outdoor use, even when it's raining. One of its very practical features is that it has its own power adapter and DMX connectors, so you don't need a separate power supply.
Light output and projection of the LDP 12TC Powerbar
At full power, the Powerbar uses just 39 watts, which is converted into a light output of 198 lux at two metres away thanks to very efficient technology. The twelve Tri-LED modules of the 12TC Powerbar are optimally distributed to ensure an even light over a relatively wide surface. At 25 degrees, the beam angle may seem pretty narrow but it is still enough to properly light up a wall, for instance.
Compact design with IP65 rating
The Powerbar has a narrow housing, which means you can transport several of these devices in the same flightcase.
The 12TC's IP65 rating shows you that it is perfectly capable of outdoor use, even when it's raining. Thanks to special waterproof connectors, these fixtures are perfect for both fixed and mobile setups. The power transformer incorporated in the base, creating a more stable whole.
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- Number of DMX channels 3, 4, 5, 6
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.0 kg
- powerful LED fixture with 12 LED modules
- 12 LED modules with Tri-LED technology, 3-in-1 RGB
- sublime colour mixing
- perfect as a wall or architectural wash
- built-in power supply, can be controlled directly
- DMX-512 controllable via up to 6 channels
- several DMX modes: 3, 4 or 6 channels
- fitted with 1.5 metre long power and DMX cables with water-proof connectors
- outdoor connection box is separately available
- IP65 rating, suitable for outdoor use also during rain
- light output: 198 lux at a distance of 2 metres
- mains voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- dimensions: 1,240 x 79 x 125 mm
- weight: 4.8 kg
- beam angle: 25 degrees