CLF LEDWash RGBW LED fixture
The LEDWash RGBW provides an extensive range of deep, saturated, intense colours. With the white LED diode that has been added to each module, you can even create pastels like soft pink. The LEDWash is often used to give interior walls an attractive, colourful hue, but the RGBW can also be used as a sunstrip or even as the primary light source. Whether you use the LEDWash on its side, standing upright, or mounted using the CLF quick-lock system, the 180-degree adjustable head enables you to project the light at any angle you prefer!
LEDWash RGBW specs
The LEDWash RGBW features nine RGBW 4-in-1 modules which do not only provide an extremely high output, but also an extensive range of colours and combinations. Switch from the clear lens to the included frosted lens to diffuse the light beam and create a beautiful wash effect. Use the 50-degree beam angle to cover larger surfaces like walls or curtains.
Using the LEDWash RGBW
For simple colour changes and static colours, you can use the LEDWash RGBW stand-alone, or you can daisy-chain multiple devices. Get the most out of the LEDWash RGBW by using the DMX mode, which allows you to control 3, 4, 5, 6, or even 11 channels. The LEDWash RGBW also features CLF's unique quick-lock system for easy mounting.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this product is only fit for CLF's special quick-lock G hook clamp!
- Number of DMX channels 3, 4, 5, 6, 11
- Light source colour red, green, blue, white
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.5 kg
- compact LED Bar with manually adjustable head
- adjustable head (approx. 180°)
- 9 RGBW LEDs: red, green, blue, white diode in each LED module
- broad colour range, including pastels like pink
- including: clear (spot effect) and frosted lens (wash effect)
- beam angle: 50°
- LCD display shows menu settings
- powerCON input and output
- stand-alone, master/slave or DMX mode
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 11 DMX channels, can function as a stand-alone device
- XLR 3 and 5-pin DMX connectors
- including power cable (powerCON - Schuko)
- protection rating: IP20
- housing: aluminium
- mains voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 65 W
- dimensions: 480 x 145 x 60 mm
- weight: 3.5 kg