JB systems LED-UV9 blacklight projector
The UV Piano spot has been improved by JB Systems to create the LED-UV9. This is a versatile blacklight projector that uses special 1-Watt blacklight UV LEDs. It produces the mysterious blacklight effect, but without the usual high energy consumption and heat emission. The projector is road proof, thanks to the absence of vulnerable tubes.
LED technology of the LED UV9
9 special 1-Watt UV LEDs provide a decent light yield that can be compared with a sizeable blacklight projector. The energy consumption is considerably lower however, as is the heat emission. This means that you can host an awesome blacklight party without having to worry about energy consumption. Thanks to the long life span of these LEDs, this spot realistically is a one-off investment. After all, powerful blacklight lamps between 100 and 400 Watt are usually very expensive, fragile and large.
Blacklight effect with blacklight look
The problem with first generation blacklight projectors with LEDs on board, was that the mystical blacklight glow was not produced properly. Aged LED technology could not produce the deepest colours and therefore most blacklight projectors produced either a dark blue or purple/pink colour. These special LEDs produce the mystical blacklight glow effect properly, but without the drawbacks of old-fashioned blacklight projectors.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.1 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 26.0 x 25.0 x 9.0 cm
- Number of DMX channels none
- powerful LED-blacklight projector
- compact construction
- 9 special 1 Watt UV LEDs
- produces the deep blue, mystical colour temperature of a real blacklight
- one-off investment
- long-lasting LEDs
- minimal heat emission
- minimal energy consumption
- stylish design
- plug & play, no lighting controller needed
- surpasses the effect of a traditional 36-Watt TL blacklight
- mains voltage: 230-250V AC, 50 Hz
- power consumption: maximum 11 Watt
- dimensions: 229 x 199 x 50 mm
- weight: 900 grams