Briteq LED blinder 2x100W 3200K
Briteq's LED blinder is a powerful fixture designed around two 100-watt COB LED modules. Its 3,200K colour temperature ensures a perfect halogen imitation, allowing you to benefit from the traditional halogen blinder effect combined with all the advantages of LED technology: low energy consumption, little heat development, a long product lifespan and added functionality. Furthermore, the LED Blinder can be controlled via DMX and thanks to its low power consumption, you can safely link several of these fixtures together.
Components and technology inside the LED Blinder
This LED Blinder is equipped with COB technology, a system that features several high-powered LEDs clustered on a compact chip, and which allows for an immense light output directly at the source. This device features two 100W COB modules. Thanks to two reflectors (one per module), the light is optimally directed at your audience, creating a traditional halogen look. A built-in 16-bit dimmer allows for smooth dimming between 0 and 100%, allowing you to mimic the dimmer curve of a halogen bulb.
Using the LED Blinder
The LED Blinder really comes into its own when it's combined with several of its brothers and sisters, spread out over the background. Together, they can produce a massive light for blinding purposes, but also allow you to run several dimmed chases for great effects. Thanks to DMX, creating creative chases is a doddle, and the LED technology allows you to also use the Blinder as a stroboscope.
- Number of DMX channels 1, 2, 4
- Light source colour white, warm white
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 43.0 x 14.0 x 25.5 cm
- LED blinder with COB technology
- fitted with two 100-watt COB LED modules
- colour temperature: 3,200 K (halogen simulation)
- same effect as a traditional halogen blinder
- 16-bit dimmer for a smooth dimmer effect
- several dimmer curves can be selected (mimics the dimmer curve of a halogen light)
- can be controlled via DMX (1, 2 or 4 channels)
- adjustable strobe speed
- beam angle: 60 degrees (via reflector)
- dimensions: 430 x 140 x 255 mm
- weight: 3.9 kg