Showtec LED Foot 4 four-channel foot controller
Do you require an easy way of controlling your LED pars, one that preferably even can be operated without having to use your hands? That is precisely what the Showtec LED foot 4U offers! This four-channel foot controller can control your LED pars via sixteen chases and scenes, in sound-controlled as well as in manual mode.
Showtec foot controller: easy to use
With the Showtec foot controller you can control up to four LED pars. It operates irrespective of the setup of the DMX channels, as it is patchable, which means that you can adjust it to the DMX setup of your pars. You can easily select scenes and chases. The LED Foot 4 can also be controlled via MIDI: you can create an extra track in a MIDI file to which the LED Foot 4 responds!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: older units are not yet provided with MIDI controls. If you do want to have this functionality on an older model, you can order a separate IC (including instructions). To do so, please contact our Helpdesk.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 50.0 x 20.0 x 10.0 cm
- patchable LED Par foot controller
- sound-controlled or manual operating mode
- chases: 16 (maximum of 99 steps)
- scenes: 16
- max. four fixtures
- 3-pole XLR connector
- control via MIDI also possible (see tips)
- power supply: DC 12 V/500 mA
- adapter included
- power consumption: 20W
- dimensions: 360 x 183 x 69 mm
- weight: 1.5 kg