Artecta LED DIM-3 MKII 3-channel LED dimmer
The Showtec LED DIM-3 MKII is a 3-channel LED dimmer for controlling a LED strip or other type of LED lighting with a constant voltage. Connect your LED strip to this metal dimmer, together with a power supply and controller. Thanks to the LED dimmer, you can individually adjust the intensity of the colours red, green and blue, to create any possible colour.
Connector and power supply of the DIM-3 MKII
The DIM-3 MKII offers a DMX input and output as well as an analogue 0-10V input. This dimmer supports power adapters of 12 to 24 volts. The DIM-3 MKII can handle 5A at 12V (60W) and 4A at 24V (96W). The capacity and voltage of your dimmer and power supply are dependent on the LED lighting.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this product only consists of a LED dimmer, it is delivered without a LED power adapter.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 200 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 10.0 x 5.0 x 2.6 cm
- 3-channel LED dimmer
- for adjusting intensity and colour of RGB LEDs
- voltage: 12 or 24 V DC (2-pin terminal connector)
- delivered without a LED power adapter
- maximum capacity @ 12V: 1.66 A/channel (5 A total/60 W)
- maximum capacity @ 24V: 1.33 A/channel (4 A total/96 W)
- DMX addressing via dip switches
- DMX-in: 3-pin terminal connector (please note: no XLR)
- DMX-out: 3-pin terminal connector (please note: no XLR)
- analogue 0-10V input via 2-pin terminal connector
- RGB-out: 4-pin terminal connector
- housing: metal, black powder coating
- equipped with screw holes for mounting