Eurolite AT-DIMM 8 DMX dimmer 24 V DC
A lot of LED devices work at a voltage of 24 volts DC. In order to power these LED fixtures from a wall socket, you need a transformer. But what if you also want to dim these LEDs? Conventional dimmers don't always do the trick. Luckily, Eurolite released the AT-DIMM 8. This 24-channel dimmer is great for RGB strips, spotlights, and washes.
24 voltage and 24 DMX channels
The features mentioned above might not have anything to do with each other, but they do make the dimmer rather special. Mostly RGB LED strips work at 24 volts DC, and they're often used for fixed installations. Nowadays, however, lighting equipment has more and more expectations to live up to.
As such, this dimmer pack allows you to control up to eight RGB groups - which means you'll have full control over the club, dance floor, or wherever you like. Thanks to a basic LCD display, you can quickly find the settings you're looking for. The power unit can handle up to six amperes - this totals 144 watts of LED!
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 39.0 x 13.0 x 29.0 cm
- 24V DC dimmer for LEDs
- control 8 RGB groups individually
- total of 24 channels/group controlled via DMX
- maximum capacity: 144 watts (24V, 6A)
- menu display with buttons
- operating voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- fuse: F 5 A, 230V
- DMX inputs and outputs via 3-pin XLR
- on/off switch
- dimensions: 13.8 x 9.1 x 3 inches (350 x 230 x 75 mm)
- weight: 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)