JB systems LED Spider light effect
Experience the mushroom effect of traditional halogen effects, but in a different way! The LED Spider is a sound-controlled light effect with a surprising effect. Thanks to its built-in 3 Watt RGB LED and internal rotation, it creates a colourful and diverse light show. The LED Spider is equipped with 6 high-grade lenses, which ensure that its slender light beams fill up a large part of your dance floor. This light effect has a beam angle of no less than 65 degrees. With a bit of added smoke you can make the rotating beams even more visible for a stunning visual effect.
Technology of the LED Spider
The LED Spider is equipped with a 3 Watt RGB LED for a great light yield. As such, it is excellent for small and medium parties and events. The built-in LED projects onto a rotating mirror cluster, which shoots the slender beams towards the lenses. The internal microphone registers every beat and adjusts the light show to the music. A stunning mix of rotation, colour changes and flashing strobe effects fills the room and wows your audience.
Use and installation of the LED light effect
The LED Spider operates at a low voltage and is supplied with an external power adapter. The mounting bracket enables you to easily mount it on a wall or suspend it from a ceiling or a beam. Provided you use the right hook, you can even mount the LED Spider on a stand or suspend it from a truss installation. Thanks to its compact size, the light effect can be easily installed and transported. The slightly sunken lenses are well-protected during transport.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 822.5 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 21.7 x 14.5 x 14.5 cm
- Number of DMX channels none
- Music controlled yes
- widely projecting LED light effect
- sound-controlled operation
- built-in microphone registers every beat
- 3 Watt RGB LED light source
- rotating mirror cluster creates 108 slender light beams
- 6 accurate lenses for optimal projection
- beam angle of 65 degrees for optimally filled dance floor
- rotating, colour-changing and flashing effects
- low voltage for safety
- mains voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- operating voltage: 12V DC
- power consumption: 13 Watt
- dimensions: 213 x 165 x 170 mm
- weight: 0.8 kg