Showtec Blade Runner LED effect
The Showtec Blade Runner LED effect will raise the roof! This looker by Showtec provides a gorgeous visual display. The Blade Runner is provided with 25 built-in programs and an IMC system that automatically responds to music. Dance floors will never be the same again with the powerful and versatile Showtec Blade Runner.
Showtec Blade Runner LED effect: great display!
The Blade Runner is an LED effect with 4 different outputs that allow you to project a wide range of gobos onto the dance floor. The effect can be controlled via DMX, but also has an automatic mode and can be sound-controlled. It has no fewer than 256 ultra-bright LEDs on board, with which you can create a broad colour fan. As it contains no moving parts, maintenance won't be an issue!
IMC: automatic rhythm
The Showtec Blade Runner LED effect is equipped with the IMC (Intelligent Music Control) System, which allows the effect to adjust itself to the beat of the music. This means that a light jockey isn't needed, but your show's quality will make it look like there is one present at the controls! During slower songs, the Blade Runner takes its tempo down a notch. When fast music is being played, the LED effect also changes gears!
- Number of DMX channels 2, 3
- Light source colour red, green, blue, white, amber
- Music operated yes
- Light effect type beam/spot
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 5.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 60.0 x 40.0 x 30.0 cm
- Showtec Blade Runner LED effect
- various modes: auto, custom, master/slave
- DMX via XLR connector 2 or 3-channel
- 25 built-in programs
- control display via 4 LEDs
- 256 LEDs in Red (64), green (64), blue (64), white (32)and amber (32)
- no moving parts
- Intelligent Music Control
- power input: 100-230 V 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 40 watts
- dimensions: 500 x 340 x 170 mm (without suspension bracket)
- weight: 4.5 kg
- suspension bracket included
Reviews from other countries
Translate all reviews to English