Showtec Disco Star LED effect
Showtec’s Disco Star LED effect creates dazzling results! Showtec is known as a producer of affordable high-quality light effects. Wherever you go, chances are that you will see a Showtec effect on the dance floor. Practically all their LED effects have a solid casing and a powerful light yield that is produced by several high-output LEDs.
Properties of the Showtec Disco Star
The Disco Star is a LED effect that looks like a modernised disco ball. The effect combines projections with a glowing casing via 3 x 3 Watt LEDs. These project various colours like red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan and many more. As the effect does not have any moving parts on the outside, it is maintenance-free. You can control the effect via DMX and the effect has various programs.
IMC: Intelligent Music Control
The Showtec Disco Star LED effect is equipped with the Intelligent Music Control (IMC) system. This allows the effect to control itself in time with the music’s beat. When the music is quiet, the Disco Star will slowly project moving patterns onto the wall. When the dance floor is opened and the music picks up pace, the effect will join in merrily.
- Number of DMX channels 4
- Music operated yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 24.5 x 23.4 x 21.8 cm
- spectacular LED effect
- various control settings: auto, sound, custom, master/slave
- 4-channel DMX control via XLR connectors
- control display via 4 LEDs
- 3 x 3 Watt RGB 3-1 colours LED
- no external moving parts
- equipped with Intelligent Music Control
- power input: 100-230V 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 20 W
- dimensions: 180 x 180 x 165 mm
(suspension bracket excluded)
- weight: 0.9 kg
- suspension brackets on the sides of the lamp can be used to suspend the lamp