Showtec Fireball LED light effect
The old double disco ball is a concept that has been around since the beginning of light effects. The horizontal axis with two revolving disco balls has created a nice spatial effect at parties for decades.
Times they are-a changing, however, as old-fashioned halogen lamps are increasingly being replaced by energy-efficient LEDs and RGB modules are added to various light effects, as is the case with this effect. This gives a nice modern edge to an older concept! Four 3W RGB modules provide an enormous light yield that can take on various colours to surprise your audience time and time again!
The Fireball really comes into its own in locations where there isn't a lot of time to manage the lighting, as it can work in automatic mode and create a lighting show by itself. It will let the balls revolve at a fixed tempo and the LEDs will change colour in time with the music. This way, you will have a light show that is synchronised with the music and you won't have to do any managing. Especially at smaller locations this effect is highly welcome, as it produces very little heat, which is great for the device as well as the audience. You needn't worry about electricity either! The efficient LED technology ensures that the Fireball won't consume more than 25 watts of power! You can really use it anywhere!
- Number of DMX channels none
- Music controlled yes
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 60.0 x 26.0 x 32.0 cm
- modernised effect
- based on the old-fashioned double revolving disco ball
- fully revised with LED technology
- energy efficiency light effect
- large light yield, produced by 4x 3W RGB LED modules
- colour changing to the beat of the music
- balls revolve in a fixed tempo
- ideal for locations where there is hardly any time to manage lighting
- mains voltage: AC 230V - 50 Hz
- power consumption: 25 W
- dimensions: 570 x 570 x 300 mm
- weight: 4.8 kg