Showtec Inversion LED four-way scan light effect
Were you in doubt if light effects could become even more spectacular or original than they already are? Doubt no more, ye of little faith! With the launch of Showtec's Inversion, a four-way, spatial scan effect, everyone´s minds were blown! Four separate scan systems and separate LED clusters ensure great variation and combinations in every lighting show. Actually, this one housing contains four full-fledged scanners!
Scan system of the Inversion
The Inversion is provided with four separate scan systems. Every mirror can move fluidly, thanks to a pan and tilt motor. High-quality stepping motors allow the Inversion to move quickly and abruptly or smoothly and slowly. A separate LED cluster shines on each of the four mirrors and allows the unit to produce fans, tunnels and countless other patterns. The Inversion is an effect that can be used at any moment in the evening. As the mirrors are placed alongside one another, you can easily suspend multiple Inversions next to each other to create awesome fan effects.
Controlling and using the light effect
You can select one of several operating modes with the Inversion. Most light jockeys will instantly look out for the DMX connectors on the device. The DMX mode allows you to completely control the Inversion and all its mirrors and clusters. This way, you can create fan effects and slow and speedy movements.
Do you prefer to take things easy and want to let the Inversion create its own lighting show? In that case, the master/slave or sound-controlled/automatic mode are more up your alley. These allow the Inversion to create effects that move in time with the music or let it produce a lighting show with internal programs.
- Number of DMX channels 8, 17
- Gobo wheel none
- Light source colour red, green, blue, amber
- Colour wheel no
- Music controlled yes
- Type of scanner mirror
- Removable gobos no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 7.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 70.0 x 40.0 x 20.0 cm
- four-way scan light effect with four mirrors
- mirrors can move separately
- every mirror is lit by a separate LED cluster
- light source: 60x 5mm LEDs (16x red, 20x green, 20x blue, 4x amber)
- automatic, sound-controlled, master/slave or DMX-controlled mode
- DMX control via 8 or 17 DMX channels
- LED display with menu buttons
- IEC power supply
- DMX connector via 3-pin XLR connectors
- mains voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 40 W
- dimensions: 620 x 270 x 100 mm
- weight: 7.5 kg