Showtec Spectral ZP-5 Q4 LED panel
The ZP-5 LED light effect is part of Showtec's popular Spectral line. It's fit for professional applications indoors as well as outdoors. As the ZP-5 has an IP65 rating, the housing is completely closed off. The unit is based on the latest quad-colour LED technology, and it has a zoom range of ten to thirty degrees. The LEDs are divided into three segments, allowing you to create wonderful washes and light shows.
Showtec's Spectral ZP-5 has an output of no less than 4,300 lumens, and it produces an extreme luminous intensity of over 82,000 candela. Its relatively compact dimensions and modest weight make it perfect for touring as well as fixed installation, and it's therefore an interesting investment for AV rental companies.
The Zoom Panel is fitted with a Neutrik Powercon TRUE 1/out and a Neutrik 3-pin IP65 XLR connector. A durable mounting bracket with quicklock connectors and two base plates are included, allowing you to use the ZP-5 for uplighting applications. The pictured barn door is separately available.
Tips or comments about this product
- the pictured barn door is not included.
- Number of DMX channels none
- Music controlled no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 15.0 kg
- LED wash effect
- zoom panel
- number of LEDs: 27 x 10 W 4-in-1 RGBW
- Osram LEDs
- beam angle: 10-30 degrees
- max. flux: 4,300 lumens
- lux @ 2 m: 20,307 lux
- dimmer: 0 to 100%
- input voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 330 W
- power current: 950 mA
- operation mode: LCD display
- controls: DMX512, auto, master/slave, manual
- DMX channels: 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 19 or 35
- dimensions: 619 x 366 x 200 mm
- weight: 13.7 kg
- housing: aluminium
- colour: black
- data connection: 3-pin XLR-HD in/out
- power connector: Powercon TRUE1 in/out
- cooling: convection
- IP65 rating