Brennenstuhl LED lamp 50W IP44 with sensor
Do you require an energy-efficient lamp that can also be used for outdoor applications? That's precisely what this Brennenstuhl LED lamp's for. A durable aluminium housing and powerful light output makes this lamp perfect for the darkest environments. The PIR sensor ensures that the lamp switches on automatically when motion's detected. Combined with its efficient power consumption, this ensures an economical unit.
Powerful light output in a rugged housing
The settings of the sensor can be refined to suit your preferences. A sensitivity switch allows you to select the value at which the lamp switches on. This functions has been built in to prevent the lamp from flickering on and off at random. The unit's housing and LED optics ensure a diffuse wash.
Tips or comments about this product
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 32.0 x 31.0 x 18.0 cm
- Light source colour white, cold white
- Number of DMX channels none
- Special cables necessary no
- powerful LED lamp with PIR sensor
- for indoor and outdoor installation
- IP44 classification
- with COB (Chip on Board)
- sensor range: 12 metres, angle of 180 degrees
- with sensitivity switch
- with diffuse wash
- maximum power consumption: 50 watts
- light yield: 3,500 lm, 70 lm/W
- colour temperature: 6,400 K
- energy label: A+
- aluminium housing