Briteq LDP-Flood50-WW LED projector
What is the thing that adds just the right atmosphere and finishing touch to your shop, stand, terrace or building's facade? That's right, light! The compact yet powerful Briteq LDP-Flood50-WW LED flood light is suitable for various applications, both indoors and out. This flood light gives you a pleasantly warm white light and excellent colours.
LDP-Flood50-WW: long lifespan and very energy-efficient!
The Briteq LDP-Flood50-WW has an exceptionally long lifespan and is also very energy efficient - you can save up to 90%! These features are due to the high-quality LEDs and Mean Well power supply in the Flood50-WW. Moreover, it is a flood light that can take a hit or two and deal with all sorts of weather thanks to its hardened glass front and strong, black cast-aluminium housing. Dust and water don't stand a chance. How about them fans, are they noisy? Fans? No need for fans. This flood light is silently cooled via natural convection. What's more, the 120-degree beam angle makes this flood light truly one of a kind.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this product features an open-ended power cord for fixed installation.
- Light source colour white, warm white
- Number of DMX channels none
- Special cables necessary no
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.6 kg
- compact, powerful and energy-efficient LED fixture for indoor and outdoor use
- suitable for shops, at home, terraces, gardens, buildings, etc.
- warm white light
- energy saved: up to 90%
- no UV or IR radiation
- type LED: 1x 50W Bridgelux COB LED cluster
- type of power supply: Mean Well
- colour temperature: 3,000K ~ 3,300K
- high light output
- very long lifespan
- high CRI factor
- rugged cast aluminium housing
- hardened glass front
- fully dust-proof and splash-resistant
- cooling by natural convection (no noisy fans)
- beam angle: 120 degrees
- meets IP65 norm
- dimensions: 290 (W) x 236 (H) x 110 (D) mm
- weight: 3.6 kg
- colour: grey