Briteq LED Mega Beam MK2 outdoor LED projector
BriteQ's LED Mega Beam MK2 is more powerful than before. Whereas the Mk1 was already powerful enough to light up the Eiffel tower, Beglec say that the Mk2 can handle the Burj Khalifa. Thanks to its RGBW LEDs, this fixture is able to create the most beautiful colours. And, by adding white, they allow for pastel colours such as pink.
Technology in the LED Mega Beam MK2
The Mega Beam MK2 is a wash projector with a pretty tight beam angle so you can easily use great numbers of these fixtures. Thanks to its massive light output, the intense beam has an amazing reach, making this the perfect fixture for massive locations. Its housing is fully waterproof (as demonstrated by its IP66 rating) so it is fully ready for outdoor use without being harmed by rain, snow or hailstorms. Naturally, you can also use it indoors.
Using the Mega Beam
Get the most dramatic effects by combining several Mega Beam MK2s to light large surfaces from several angles. Its 400Hz scan rate prevents it from flickering on video recordings and its automatic power selection allow you to use it anywhere. The LED screen on the back can be locked with a password, so nobody can alter the settings without authorisation. Its rugged aluminium housing makes the LED Mega Beam ready for the road, and also functions as an effective heat sink for the powerful LEDs.
Tips or comments about this product
- specifications under provision
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 5.0 kg
- Light source colour red, green, blue, white
- Number of DMX channels 3, 4, 5, 6, 11
- Special cables necessary no
- professional LED spot light
- equipped with 48 3W LEDs
- 12 red, 12 green, 12 blue, 12 white LEDs
- massive light output (16,300 lux RGBW at 2 metres!)
- beam angle: 25 degrees
- white LEDs soften the colours to create beautiful pastels
- the white LEDs in this fixture also produce proper white light without a bluish hue
- IP66 rating, dust and waterproof, perfect for outdoor usage
- dead-silent fixture as it doesn't have a fan
- cooling via natural convection
- double mounting bracket you can also use to set the spot light on the floor
- several DMX modes (3, 4, 5, 6, or 11 channels)
- RGB colour mixing
- several pre-programmed colour macros, custom shows, RGB calibration, strobe, dimmer, ID addressing
- perfect for large events
- 400Hz LED scan frequency, no flickering in video recordings/on TV
- mains voltage: AC 120V - 240 Hz
- power consumption: maximum 200 W
- dimensions (excl. bracket): 230 x 230 x 204 mm
- weight: 8.5 kg