American DJ Flash Kling Batten LED pixel bar
This is a new type of LED bar that allows you to control each LED individually. This means you have full control over all of the 160 LEDs and that you're able to create the most amazing effects in your light setup! Especially when you have multiple bars, you can wow your audience with incredible visuals. It's even possible to create a video wall effect. Astonish your audience with American DJ's new Flash Kling Batten.
American DJ Flash Kling Batten: no DMX?
The Flash Kling Batten is a new type of light effect that no longer uses DMX. This might seem odd, but DMX actually has its shortcomings when it comes to LED bars and the like. In order to control these more complex products, ArtNet was developed. ArtNet controls the fixture from a computer via a standard Cat5 cable, which transfers more information much faster than a regular DMX cable.
Video wall effect
As mentioned earlier, multiple Flash Kling Battens allow you to easily create a video wall effect. You'll have low-resolution videos with a few LED bars, but the best thing about this system is that it can easily be expanded! The more Flash Kling Battens you use, the higher the quality of the graphics and video. You'll only be limited by your own imagination!
- Number of DMX channels none
- Light source colour red, green, blue
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 106.0 x 19.0 x 18.0 cm
- LED bar
- light source: 160 x 0.164watt RGB 3-in-1 LEDs
- configuration: 40 x 4 matrix
- beam angle: 120°
- dimmer: 0-100%
- strobe function: yes
- control via: KlingNet or ArtNet
- RJ45 (Cat5) in/out
- IEC link output for power transfer (maximum of 12 devices)
- power supply: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 54 watts maximum
- colour: black
- dimensions: 39.4 x 4.1 x 5.5 inches (1,000 x 104 x 140 mm)
- weight: 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg)
- including: mounting brackets, safety eyelet, Cat5 cable