Briteq COB PAR56 white 5,600 K
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
Rugged, professional COB PAR56. This PAR56 features a single 100-watt COB lamp for a light beam that is as much like that of conventional lamps as possible. The colour temperature of this lamp is 5,600 K, which is cold white and perfect for use with colour filters as well as studio applications. By using COB LED technology, this fixture has a far better response time than a conventional halogen light. However, it can be set to the response time of either a halogen or an LED.
COB PAR56 white: versatile fixture.
This lamp has a colour temperature of 5,600 K, which is cold white light. This makes it perfect for use in studios. Additionally, you can control the COB PAR56 over 1 or 2 DMX channels. The 1-channel mode allows you to dim the light (from 0 to 100%) and the 2-channel mode also allows you to adjust strobe speed.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: there is another version that has a different colour temperature.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 25.0 x 44.5 x 25.0 cm
- Number of DMX channels 1, 2
- Bracket single
- Light source colour white, cold white
- Music controlled no
- COB LED PAR56
- light source: 1x COB LED 100 watts
- colour temperature: 5,600 K ( white)
- DMX control: via 1 or 2 channels
- dimmer: 0-100% (4 dimmer curves)
- lamp setting: LED or halogen imitation
- stroboscope: 0 to 20 Hz
- addressing: via LCD display plus control panel
- connectors: DMX XLR 3-pin in/out, power cable
- material housing: aluminium
Briteq COB PAR56 white 5,600 K combination discount 3
Briteq COB PAR56 white 5,600 K combination discount 1
- 1 x Briteq COB PAR56 white 5,600 K £285.00
- 1 x Innox ALA G50 G-hook 50 mm £3.32
- 1 x Innox safety cable 50 cm 3 mm carabiner natural £3.15
Briteq COB PAR56 white 5,600 K combination discount 2
- 4 x Briteq COB PAR56 white 5,600 K £1,140.00
- 1 x Innox IVA Wind wind-up stand £125.00
- 3 x Devine MIC100 XLR microphone and signal cable 0.5 metres £7.44
- 1 x Devine MIC100 10m XLR microphone and signal cable £8.00
- 1 x Procab PSC104 5G 4-way 5m socket power strip £11.95