CLF Dynamic White Par warm white - cold white LED fixture
Rental companies, production companies and mobile DJ shows often require a bit of white front lighting. CFL have the solution: the Dynamic White Par! This LED fixture features cold white as well as warm white LEDs, and you can mix these two shades of white to suit your preferences. If you use two fixtures, you can beautifully light artists or objects from two sides! Barn doors are separately available, so that fixtures like this one can also be used for tight front lighting.
Technology of the Dynamic White par
The Dynamic White Par features cold white as well as warm white LEDs, so that the colour temperature of these fixtures can be set between 2,800 and 6,500 K - from yellow white, atmospheric halogen shades to a more clinical bright white colour temperature. Its beam angle of 25 degrees allows the Dynamic White Par to project a spotlight beam, but at a distance it can also light large surfaces.
Using the Dynamic White Par
A display at the rear provides you with access to the menu structure and the activation of the various operating modes. For most applications, you'll want to use DMX. 2, 3 or 7 DMX modes ensure sufficient channel choice. Use the PowerCon input and output to daisy chain various fixtures or to daisy chain DMX. This way, a truss system with a bit of front lightning isn't disgraced by a complicated jumble of cables - the cables are incorporated into a single chain. Furthermore, the Dynamic White Par CLF's unique quick-lock system allows you to (dis)mount a G hook in no time! This is easy if you are using it for multiple applications, and is great for transport as the hooks can stored in your cable compartment.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this product is only fit for CLF's special quick-lock G hook!
- Number of DMX channels 2, 3, 7
- Bracket double
- Light source colour white, warm white, cold white
- Music operated no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 28.0 x 28.0 x 28.0 cm
- robust LED fixture with warm white and cold white LEDs
- colour temperature variably adjustable between 2,800 and 6,500 K
- practical LCD display at the rear with menu settings
- beam angle: 25 degrees
- double suspension bracket, can be used in a standing position on the floor as well as in a truss
- bracket fitted with unique quick-lock system, hooks can be mounted in no time
- stand-alone, master/slave or DMX mode
- 2, 3 or 7 DMX channels
- PowerCon input and outputs
- 3-pin and 5-pin XLR connectors
- 5 selectable dimmer curves
- mains voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 50 watts
- comes with power cable (PowerCon - Schuko)
- can be fitted with a barn door (not included)
- dimensions: 255 x 205 x 255 mm
- weight: 4 kg