Eurolite LED Par 64 RGBA spotlight DMX silver
This LED PAR fixture looks like most fixtures, but features something special - besides red, green and blue LEDs, it also features amber-coloured LEDs, which allow for much warmer colours. Most applications can really do with those, as the usually quite industrial-looking colours of the ordinary LED PARs aren´t atmospheric at all!
The LED PAR has a beam angle of 36 degrees, and can be operated via four or six DMX channels, depending on how extensively you want to use them. Via 3-pin XLR connectors, the DMX signal is transferred to other fixtures.
Furthermore, the LED PAR can operate in music-controlled mode via the internal microphone, and internal programs can be summoned via the dip switches.
- Number of DMX channels 4, 6
- Bracket single
- Light source colour red, green, blue, amber
- Music operated yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 24.0 x 35.0 x 37.0 cm
- LED PAR with red, green, blue and amber-coloured LEDs
- warmer colours can be achieved thanks to the addition of yellow shades
- sound-controlled, automatic or DMX-controlled mode
- can be controlled with DMX via 4 or 6 DMX channels (RGBA + optional strobe and dimmer)
- DMX connection via 3-pole XLR
- light source: 177x 10mm LEDs (30x red, 48x green, 54x blue, 45x amber)
- beam angle: 36 degrees
- power consumption: 27 watts
- mains voltage: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- dimensions: 260 x 270 x 390 mm
- weight: 2.4 kg