Showtec LED Par 64 Pro short silver
The Showtec LED Par 64 has proven its merit many times over, at large events as well in personal use. As it provides a high light yield at a low price, the LED Par 64 is highly popular for mobile DJ shows, clubs, events and even rental and theatre applications. This LED Par 64 Pro continues in this vein, but has an even higher light yield thanks to the use of more and larger red, green and blue LEDs. This means you will be able to enjoy much brighter RGB colour mixing!
The Showtec LED par 64 Pro can be controlled in various ways. If you prefer not having to do too much setting up, you can use the built-in programs in automatic or sound-controlled mode. These let different pars all do something different, however, via the Master/Slave mode, you can let multiple pars act in unison. If you want to use the pars to really make the most of things, you can control and install all functions of the LED Par 64 Pro via three or six DMX channels.
- Number of DMX channels 3, 6
- Bracket double
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- Music operated yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 40.0 x 30.0 x 30.0 cm
- LED Par 64 Pro short
- LEDs: 177 x 0.25W, 10 mm
- 59 red, 59 green, 59 blue LEDs for RGB colour mixing
- beam angle: 30°
- controls: DMX-512, automatic, music-controlled, Master/Slave
- digital addressing
- DMX modes: 3 or 6 channels
- 3-pole XLR connector
- including filter frame
- power connector: schuko
- max. power consumption: 40W max.
- colour: silver