Briteq Micro Beamer RGBW LED spot
The arrival of RGBW LEDs has not gone by unnoticed. Not only is it possible to create pastel colours such as real pink, but thanks to the white module, bright white light is now also an option. With the Micro Beamer RGBW, Briteq have put all these possibilities into practice. This compact LED spot is equipped with a powerful 12-Watt RGBW LED module. The LED spot has a beam angle of 12 degrees and a specifically designed lens causes the edges of the bundle to flow. It is ideal for accentuating certain surfaces, but you can also combine several Micro Beamers to create a fan.
Technological characteristics of the Micro Beamer RGBW
The RGBW LED module offers a great light yield and is optimally composed. As the red, green, blue and white diodes are placed close together, colours are mixed near the source. The armature is equipped with an integrated power supply, which means you can connect it directly to a 230V power source via the accessory adapter cable. The 3-pin XLR input and output provide optimal signal distribution. The convection cooling with integrated cooling fins efficiently discharges built-up heat. The rugged housing makes the Micro Beamer RGBW roadproof.
Operating modes and control of the LED spot
The Micro Beamer RGBW can operate in stand-alone, sound-controlled and master/slave mode. Additionally, DMX mode allows you to really make the most of the LED spot. You can choose from six different channel modes, varying from 3 to 9 channels. It can also be connected to a simple LED controller. The 4-digit LED display and the menu controls allow you to view and adjust the settings. Due to the double bracket, the LED spot can be used for floor spot or uplighting purposes. A G-hook or a half coupler can also be attached. Thanks to its moderate weight, the Micro Beamer can also be suspended directly from a beam or a ceiling.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 22.0 x 15.5 x 8.0 cm
- Number of DMX channels 3, 4, 5, 6, 9
- Bracket double
- Light source colour red, green, blue, white
- Music controlled no
- compact LED spot with 12 Watt RGBW light source
- can be used for highlighting purposes, as a pin spot, as a fan, for showroom lighting and for many other applications
- numerous different colours can be created with the RGBW colour mix
- powerful 12 Watt light source with red, green, blue and white diode
- smooth colour mixing due to optimised lens
- beam angle: 12 degrees
- tight bundle with flowing edges
- operation: stand-alone, sound-controlled, DMX or master/slave mode
- various DMX modes: 3, 4, 5, 6, 9 channels or HSV
- LED display with menu function and various controls for easy operation
- 3-pin XRL inputs and outputs for DMX signal distribution
- integrated power supply with connector, can be directly connected to 230V by means of the accessory adapter cable
- ultra-low power consumption: maximum 16 Watt
- ultra-rugged aluminium housing
- convection cooling by means of integrated cooling fins, no noisy fans required
- stroboscope frequency: 0-20 Hz
- operating temperature: -20 to 40 degrees Celsius
- maximum environment temperature: 45 degrees Celsius
- dimensions: 212 x 80 x 124 mm
- weight: 1 kg