Briteq LD Power 240 power supply
Basically, this LD Power 240 is the same device as its smaller brethren, the 120 and the 60. However, this big boy has several advantages compared to smaller power supplies. For instance, it allows for three chase groups with eight chases each, of which three can be programmed with up to 42 scenes. Furthermore, it has an internal clock with week programs as well as several timers to set the start/stop times for up to 30 shows. Imagine what this means for fully automated lighting in offices, showrooms, shops and the like - with the proper fixtures of course.
The LD Power can send out 240 watts of LEDs divided over four groups of 60 watts each. The power supply's DMX mode can be set to 4, 5, 8, 12, 16 or 19 channels for optimal programming freedom.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.0 kg
- power supply for Briteq's LD-series LED fixtures
- maximum power: 240 watts
- voltage: 48 V
- 3 chase groups with 8 chases each, 3 of which can be programmed with up to 42 scenes per chase
- master/slave option
- white balance settings
- 4 groups
- internal clock
- week programs
- start/stop times for up to 30 shows
- run chases step by step
- each group can support up to 12 LEDs per colour
- mains voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- DMX channels: 4, 5, 8, 12, 16 or 19 channels
- weight: 4 kg
- dimensions: 280 x 309 x 90 mm