Briteq LD Power 60 power supply
The reliable LED power supplies are perfect for passive LED spot lights. They effortlessly drive RGB or RGBW spot lights.
This version has enough power for 60 watts of LEDs. Even though it has two bigger brothers with more power (for even more fixtures) this device can handle a few spot light in a room just fine.
The power supply itself can handle DMX via seven modes: 1, 3, 4, 7, 8 or 11 channels. There's one output, so all LED spot lights share the same channels. A four-button LED display makes it easy to control and adjust settings, and thanks to its compact size, this power supply is easily hidden from sight.
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.4 kg
- power supply for Briteq's LD-series LED fixtures
- maximum power: 60 watts
- voltage: 48 V
- 16 built-in programs
- 3 adjustable chases with up to 42 scenes each. 42 scenes
- master/slave option
- white balance settings
- can support up to 12 LEDs per colour
- mains voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- 1 DMX modes: 2, 3, 4, 7, 6 or 11 channels
- weight: 1.4 kg
- dimensions: 179 x 215 x 60 mm