Artecta Flex-Strip Dropper-60 WW LED strip
The right lighting creates the right atmosphere, which is why a lot of people go for warm white LED strips like this one. Thanks to the special colour tint, which is quite similar to that of halogen lighting, a white-yellow colour is produced. This strip is delivered on a roll of 5 metres and contains 60 LEDs per metre. The strip can be cut off at every 5 cm (3 LEDs), making it ideal for projects that require specific strip lengths. Besides, this Dropper-60 strip has an IP-65 classification, so that it can also be installed out of doors!
Technical information about the warm-white version of the Dropper-60
This warm white strip is used for all kinds of applications: adding a bit of cosiness to a pub, clearly illuminating steps, you name it! This means that it isn't just a decorative item, it is also highly functional! The strip has a 12V DC operating voltage and needs to be powered by a separately available power supply. A colour temperature of 3,500 K simulates the classic warm white halogen light of tungsten lamps. The output of 540 lumens allows for serious lighting!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: delivery does not include power adapter or dimmer!
- Please note: the pictured products slightly differ from the actual product, which is the warm-white version with two conductors (+ and -).
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 256 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 20.0 x 3.0 cm
- Light source colour white, warm white
- Flexible LED strip yes
- Plug & play no
- Length of LED strip 5 metres
- flexible LED strip
- warm-white version
- 60 LEDs per metre
- length: 5 m
- can be cut off after every 5 cm (3 LEDs)
- light yield: 540 lumens per metre
- operating voltage: 12V DC
- power consumption: 72 watts per 5 metres
- dimensions: 5,000 x 12 x 2.5 mm
- operating temperature: -20 to 50 degrees Celsius
- IP protection degree: IP-65