DAP LCA-INF3 flightcase for Showtec iW-715 moving head (6x)
The Showtec iW-715 is a moving head that is slightly smaller than the other models from the Infinity series, nevertheless you can definitely use a flightcase for six iW-715 moving heads if you regularly need to move them. In that case, the DAP LCA-INF3 flightcase for Showtec iW-715 moving head (6x) is precisely what you need! This flightcase was created in the United Kingdom and its durability would do the queen proud if she ever got her hands on one. Whether you are performing with Showtec iW-715s or own a rental company, this flightcase will protect your moving heads for many years to come.
Characteristics of the DAP LCA-INF3 flightcase for Showtec iW-715 moving head (6x)
The quality of the flightcase mainly comes from the great construction. A 9mm plywood case with Penn Elcom hardware is a great combination if you require durability. The ball corners, locking mechanisms - everything is made for life on the road. Moreover, the interior ensures that your moving heads won't suffer any scratches. Moving this flightcase is no problem whatever thanks to the blue, rotatable, 100mm wheels with brakes.
Tips or comments about this product
- The pictured product differs slightly from the actual delivery.
- A number of the specifications are provisional.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 14.2 kg
- flightcase for six Showtec Infinity iW-715 moving heads
- series: Premium Line
- fit for professional use
- made in the UK
- material wood: 9mm plywood, laminated
- hardware: Penn Elcom
- protective corners: 30mm aluminium
- rugged ball corners
- flushed butterfly latches and handles
- foam rubber interior (polyurethane and polyethylene)
- wheels: 100 mm, blue, with breaks
- load-taking capacity wheels: 600 kg
- dimensions: 595 x 350 x 425 mm
- weight: 14.2 kg
- colour: black