DAP LCA-INF4 flightcase for Showtec iW-720 moving head (6x)
Moving heads are the light effects that make a show dynamic! You will surely want to add a few to your show, and once you are performing with them, you will need a means of transport for your moving heads. The DAP LCA-INF4 flightcase is designed specifically for the Showtec iW-720 moving head - it fits six of these models. This case is fully protected against bumps and shocks, in the UK (where it has been made) they know precisely how the show circuit operates. You will be able to enjoy this flightcase for a long time to come!
Characteristics of the DAP LCA-INF4 flightcase for Showtec iW-720 moving head (6x)
If you build a flightcase for six iW-720 moving heads, you better use the best materials! DAP are aware of this as you can tell from this unit! The case is a combination of 9mm plywood, surrounded by durable hardware by Penn Elcom. Flushed butterfly latches and handles radiate professionalism! The blue 100mm wheels (with brake) let your easily move this case from your van to the stage. In the case, your Showtec units are safely shielded from the outside world - sponge rubber keeps them free of scratches!
Tips or comments about this product
- The pictured product differs slightly from the actual delivery.
- Some of the specifications are provisional.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 40.2 kg
- flightcase for six Showtec Infinity iW-720 moving heads
- series: Premium Line
- fit for professional use
- made in the UK
- material wood: 9mm plywood, laminated
- hardware: Penn Elcom
- protective corners: 30mm aluminium
- rugged ball corners
- flushed butterfly latches and handles
- foam rubber interior (polyurethane and polyethylene)
- wheels: 100 mm, blue, with breaks
- load-taking capacity wheels: 600 kg
- dimensions: 990 x 566 x 760 mm
- weight: 40.2 kg
- colour: black