DAP LCA-INF6 flightcase for Showtec iB-2R moving head (2x)
If you are performing with your two Showtec iB-2R moving heads your gig will surely be a success, as these are valuable, technologically outstanding units! In fact, they are so precious that a good flightcase definitely is needed. Feast your eyes on the DAP LCA-INF6 flightcase for Showtec iB-2R moving head (2x), an excellent bit of engineering by DAP. It is reliable, durable and well up to any bumps or knocks that it might encounter. This flightcase was created in the United Kingdom and its quality would do the queen proud if she ever got her hands on one.
Characteristics of the DAP LCA-INF6 flightcase for Showtec iB-2R moving head (2x)
One of the reasons that this unit is so durable is that only high-grade materials were used to create it. The case itself is made of plywood (9mm thick) in a skeleton of rugged Penn Elcom hardware. Its handles and butterfly latches are flush-mounted, so that you can place multiple units alongside one another. The interior of the case is a lot softer: the sponge rubber fit for the moving heads won't allow for any scratching or denting. The blue 100mm wheels (equipped with brakes) are ideal for rolling the units from your car to the venue and vice versa.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: only the flightcase is delivered, the pictured moving heads merely serve to show how the unit is used.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 30.0 kg
- flightcase for two Showtec Infinity iB-2R moving heads
- series: Premium Line
- fit for professional use
- made in the UK
- material wood: 9mm plywood, laminated
- hardware: Penn Elcom
- protective corners: 30mm aluminium
- rugged ball corners
- flushed butterfly latches and handles
- foam rubber interior (polyurethane and polyethylene)
- wheels: 100 mm, blue, with breaks
- load-taking capacity wheels: 600 kg
- dimensions: 885 x 495 x 660 mm
- weight: 30.0 kg
- colour: black