Road Ready RRM19R flight case for 19-inch equipment
This Road Ready flight case is suitable for sizeable 19-inch consoles. Whether you're looking for a place to install your PA mixer, DJ mixer or light controller, this relatively deep flight case will do nicely. It has no problem accommodating devices like the JB Systems Beat 6, the Ecler Mac40V/70V/90V or the Rodec MX180/240/300/1800/2200/3000, for instance. The case is equipped with tilted rack rails that give you a clear overview of your potentiometers and displays, allowing for comfortable working posture. Adjusting cables or switches is easy thanks to a rear-mounted service door.
The Road Ready RRM19R flight case boasts a sturdy wooden construction with professional flight case hardware. Its rack rails keep your gear securely in position, protected from harmful external influences.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight cases are supplied without equipment or accessories, unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 16.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 57.0 x 67.0 x 29.0 cm
- rugged flight case
- fitted with flightware
- with rack rails for virtually any kind of 19-inch gear
- 12 units of rack space
- rear-mounted service door
- exterior lid: 21.5 x 26 x 5.8 inches (545 x 660 x 148 mm)
- exterior base: 21.5 x 26 x 4 inches (545 x 660 x 102 mm)
- interior lid: 19.8 x 24.1 x 4.6 inches (503 x 612 x 116 mm)
- interior base: 19.8 x 24. x 3.4 inches (503 x 612 x 86 mm)
- weight: 35.3 lbs (16 kg)