Apple Macbook Air 1.6 GHz 11 inches 128 GB
This MacBook Air is equipped with a 5th generation Intel Core processor and supports Thunderbolt 2. A fully-charged battery lasts up to nine hours, which is pretty uncommon for most laptops. Essentially, this means you can use this Mac for a full workday before having to recharge it. If it's inactive for three hours, it immediately switches to standby mode to preserve energy.
Intel Core i5 processor
The MacBook Air features a 5th generation Intel Core i5 processor that's so efficient, it requires much less energy than its predecessor but delivers even better, faster performance, whether you're editing photos or just surfing the net. All this power is packed into a 1.7cm-thick housing that weighs just over 1 kilo.
The MacBook Air has a multi-touch track pad that makes working more intuitive, more direct, and more fun! Use three fingers to activate mission control and four to get an overview of all your apps in Launchpad. The MacBook responds qulickly and fluidly!
Tips or comments about this product
- some photos show the 13-inch MacBook Air. You will receive the 11-inch model.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 41.0 x 31.0 x 13.0 cm
- Type of keyboard QWERTY
- MacBook Air
- 11-inch display
- 128 GB flash storage
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
- 4 GB
- battery lifespan (when fully charged): 9 hours
- up to 30 days standby
- 45W MagSafe 2 adapter
- dimensions: 1.7 x 30 x 19.2 cm
- weight: 1.08 kg
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- 2 x USB 3 port (up to 5 Gbps)
- 1 x Thunderbolt 2 (up to 20 Gbps)
- 802.11 ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- stereo speakers
- dual microphones
- headphone jack
- supports iPhone headset
- multi-touch track pad
- mains voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- operating system: OS X Yosemite