Apple MacBook Air 1.6 GHz 13 inches 256 GB
This 13" MacBook Air features a fifth generation Intel Core i5 processor, Intel HD Graphics 6000 and a Thunderbolt 2 connector. It also has an impressive 12-hour battery life, and at just under a kilo, it's light enough that you can carry it around with you for as long as you need.
With a Thunderbolt 2 connector, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card slot, the 13" Air has all the connectors you need to turn it into a full-blown workstation in the blink of an eye. Previous generations already boasted impressive battery life, and this generation continues that trend. You can do a full day's work without the need to plug the MacBook in! As impressive as the previous versions were, with its increased performance and battery life this MacBook Air really is a serious upgrade.
OS X Yosemite
The MacBook Air runs OS X Yosemite, which is an advanced, user-friendly operating system. It's packed with apps that you'll use daily and allows your MacBook to work together perfectly with other iOS devices.
Tips or comments about this product
- Some images show a 11-inch MacBook Air. This is not included.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.1 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 42.5 x 34.0 x 12.0 cm
- Type of keyboard QWERTY
- MacBook Air
- 13-inch display
- 256 GB flash storage
- 14.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
- 4 GB
- battery life: 12 hours
- up to 30 days standby
- 45W MagSafe 2 adapter
- dimensions: 1.7 x 30 x 19.2 cm
- weight: 1.08 kg
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- 2 x USB 3 port (up to 5 Gbps)
- 1 x Thunderbolt 2 (up to 20 Gbps)
- 802.11 ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- stereo speakers
- dual microphones
- headphone jack
- support iPhone headset
- multi-touch trackpad
- mains voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- operating system: OS X Yosemite