Shure UAMS SL mute switch for handhelds
Do you own a wireless microphone without a mute button? Shure have the solution for your: the Shure UAMS SL mute switch for handhelds. You can simply unscrew the champagne-coloured head of your microphone and insert the UAMS. The microphone will now be a bit longer and has a mute button that can take away 50 dB of the signal. It does not require any additional energy from your batteries. As the mute switch is flushed, you won't accidentally switch it on or off.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the manufacturer does not recommend you to use this product with the PG58 head.
- Input connector not applicable
- Type of adapter attenuator
- Output connector not applicable
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Shure UAMS SL mute switch for handhelds
- colour: champagne
- adds a flushed mute button to your wireless microphone
- does not require any additional energy from your batteries
- reduces the sound with over 50 dB
- simple mounting