Line 6 L6 Link XLR cable 15m
The Line 6 L6 LINK cable is a single cable that'll help you get the most out of your POD HD, DT amplifier, StageScape mixer and StageSource speaker. Via this cable you can send both audio as well as a control signal. We highly recommend you use this cable for several reasons.
The advantages of the L6 Link XLR cable
This technology enables you to create a network of StageSource speakers that adjusts itself. The chained speakers communicate with each other, adjust SmartSpeaker modes and optimise the entire system.
Moreover, you can experience an entirely new way of live sound mixing by connecting your system to your Line 6 M20D digital mixer with the L6 LINK cable.
- (partially) coiled no
- Right-angled connector no
- Colour black
- Length 15.00 m
- Set no
- Type of audio recorder XLR 3-pin
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 300 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 25.0 x 20.0 x 4.0 cm
- data cable
- designed for Line 6's L6 Link protocol
- resistance: 110 ohms
- optimised for digital signal transference
- available in several lengths
- length: 15 metres
- connectors: 1x XLR male, 1x XLR female