Stock Status Icon
Each and every product in our shop has a stock status icon to let you know if it's in stock, available from our supplier, or expected to be available in a few weeks.
The stock status icons in our web shop consist of colour-coded dots and a description/indication. The stock status icon can be found in a number of places in our web shop:
- On the product information page
- In product overviews for every individual product
- In news items or content pages where products are listed
- In product information pop-ups when you click on an accessory or part
- When you click 'add to basket'
- In your basket
Please find an overview of the different status indicators below:
Green status icon, 3 green dots, green text
A green status means that the product is in stock in our warehouse. If you order the product, you can therefore expect delivery in two business days.
If you would like to order multiples of a product but only one is available, you'll see a notification in your shopping cart. Should we need to order additional models from our supplier, we always request an accurate expected delivery time. If that should change for any reason (e.g. the supplier is out of the product but expects a new shipment), then we will inform you accordingly.
Please keep in mind that some products cannot be backordered. This is the case for our B-stock products, as well as for products that will no longer be carried in our assortment. Such information will also be displayed in your shopping cart, so you can clearly see how many models you wish to order, alongside the quantity we are actually able to deliver. We recommend that you always check the stock status carefully before placing your order.
Yellow status icon, 2 yellow dots, yellow text
A yellow stock status indicates that we do not currently have the product in stock in our warehouse. Our supplier most likely does have it in stock, however, so we generally expect the product to be delivered to our warehouse within 4-9 business days. We base these estimates on the supplier's delivery time over the last 120 days, so they are generally quite accurate. Often times you will receive the product in just a few days. Of course, these remain estimates, not guarantees.
Red status icon, 1 red dot, red text
A red stock status indicates that we do not expect to have the product back in stock quickly, and that it will take at least a week to get it from our supplier.
A stock status may be red for a number of different reasons:
- The product is not available from our supplier and is expected in a few weeks.
- The product has just come out and has not yet been delivered to our supplier.
- The product is made to size based on incoming orders, and can therefore not be delivered directly from our stock (flight cases, studio furniture). You will see the expected date of delivery fixed at x number of weeks.
- The product is imported together with other products from the same brand via the manufacturer or official. supplier, which means that it can take several weeks before a shipment arrives to us.