Eurolite T-36 pin spot black with lamp
Since its invention the T-36 pin spot is being used for an increasing number of applications. The main reason for this is that it is very cheap. It is for instance used for lighting mirror balls, for up-lighting against a wall and for subtle club lighting.
Details of the T-36 pin spot
The pin spot is already equipped with a lamp when it is still in the factory. This saves consumers a lot of time that would otherwise have been spent in searching for the right lamp and mounting it. The casing is based on a Par 36 armature. The pin spot can easily be mounted via the use of a suspension bracket. This allows you to install your and use your pin spots straight away!
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 19.0 x 13.0 x 12.7 cm
- compact pin spot, based on a Par 36 armature
- lamp, 70 cm power cable and plug are pre-mounted
- tight beam
- beam diameter: 30 cm at a distance of 4 m
- including lockable suspension bracket
- ideal for up-lighting or the lighting of mirror balls
- low energy consumption
- fit for 6V 30W lamp (transformer-version)
- mains voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- power consumption: 40W
- dimensions: 160 x 150 x 170 mm
- weight: 1 kg