General Electric 230V/300W PAR 56 lamp NSP
General Electric par 56 lamp with a GX16D lamp foot (standard lamp foot) with a 300 W wattage, 230 V voltage and a life-span of about 2000 hours. This lamp produces a tight ‘Narrow Spot’ beam of light. General Electric lamps are of higher quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even in the most demanding situations.
Tips or comments about this product
- The life-span is an estimate, based on ideal circumstances and use. You will not receive any guarantee on the amount burning hours. The only guarantee that you will receive is that the lamp is functioning on delivery.
- The picture on display may differ slightly from reality, therefore we advise that you check the specifications carefully.
- Should you choose to use pars as a basic light source, this leaves you with several options. You can pick a Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500W, bright, white, quick, light, tight beam comparable to NSP) or you could choose to use a pressed glass lamp. These can be ordered with different beam types. The following abbreviations are used:
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the tightest available beam. It is used mainly for effect lighting (for instance in the well-known pin spot and Aircraft lamp).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. Tight beam, especially fit for use in discotheque’s, where only a part of the room needs to be lighted.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a reasonably broad beam (between a NSP and WFL). This lamp type is most popular. It can be used for effect lighting, but it also ensures large-area lighting.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the least tight beam of light. It is mainly used to light up entire areas.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 15.0 x 15.0 x 16.0 cm
- GX16D lamp foot
- life-span about 2000 hours
- wattage: 300W
- voltage: 230V
- beam of light: Narrow Spot (NSP)