General Electric 230 V 1000 W par 64 lamp CP 60 VNSP
GeneralGeneral Electric par 64 lamp with a GX16D lamp foot (standard lamp foot) with a wattage of 1000 W at a voltage of 230 V and a life span of approximately 300 hours. This lamp produces a “Very Narrow Spot” light beam. General Electric lamps have a higher quality than OEM lamps.
Tips or comments about this product
- The estimated life span is based on ideal circumstances and use. You will not receive a warranty on the amount of burning hours. The only guarantee that you will receive is that the lamp is functional upon arrival.
- The displayed image might slightly differ from the actual product. Therefore, please check the specifications beforehand.
- If you want to use pars as a basic light, there are several options. You could opt for a Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500 Watt, very bright and quick, tight light beam similar to NSP). You could also choose a full glass/pressed glass lamp. These lamps are available in various beam types. The meaning of the abbreviations:
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the tightest beam, especially fit for effect lighting (for the pin spot and Aircraft lamp, for example).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. Tight beam. Fit for use in discotheques when it is not necessary to light the entire room.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a rather wide beam (in between NSP and WFL). This is the most popular lamp. It is fit for effect lighting, yet lights a large part of the room.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the least tight beam (especially fit to light entire surfaces).
- Weight (incl. packaging) 861 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 17.0 x 17.0 x 18.5 cm
- GX16D lamp foot
- life span approximately 300 hours
- wattage: 1000 W
- voltage: 230 V
- light beam: Very Narrow Spot (VNSP)