General Electric 230V 1000W par64 lamp CP 61 NSP
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
This General Electric par 64 lamp with a GX16D lamp base (standard lamp base) has a wattage of 1000 W and a voltage of 230 V. Its life span is approximately 300 hours. This lamp produces a Narrow Spot light beam. General Electric lamps are of a higher quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even in the most demanding situations.
Tips or comments about this product
- The estimated life span is based on ideal circumstances and use. You will not receive a warranty on the amount of burning hours. The only guarantee that you will receive is that the lamp is functional upon arrival.
- The displayed image might slightly differ from the actual product. Therefore, please check the specifications beforehand.
- If you want to use pars as a basic light, there are several options. You could opt for a Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500 Watt, very bright and quick, tight light beam similar to NSP). You could also choose a full glass/pressed glass lamp. These lamps are available in various beam types.
The meaning of the abbreviations:
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the tightest beam, especially fit for effect lighting (for the pin spot and Aircraft lamp, for example).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. Tight beam. Fit for use in discotheques when it is not necessary to light the entire room.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a rather wide beam (in between NSP and WFL). This is the most popular lamp. It is fit for effect lighting, yet lights a large part of the room.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the least tight beam (especially fit to light entire surfaces).
- Weight (incl. packaging) 952 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 17.0 x 17.5 x 19.0 cm
- GX16D lamp base
- life span approximately 300 hours
- wattage: 1000 W
- voltage: 230 V
- light beam: Narrow Spot (NSP)