General Electric 230V 500W PAR64 lamp CP 87 NSP
General Elecric 30286 par 64 lamp with a GX16D lamp base (standard lamp base), 500W wattage, 230V power and an expected lifespan of approximately 300 hours. This lamp produces a tight ‘Narrow Spot’ light beam. General Electric lamps are of excellent quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even under the most dire circumstances.
Tips or comments about this product
- Lifespan means the expected lifespan for use under ideal circumstances. We guarantee that the lamp is working upon receipt, but there is no warranty for the number of lifespan hours.
- There may be slight variations between the image and the actual product. Please make sure to check the product specifications.
- If you choose to use PARs for your basic lighting, there are various lamp options. You can choose the Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500 Watt, very white, bright and sharp, tight beam similar to NSP), or opt for a full glass/pressed glass lamp. These glass lamps are available with various beam types. The abbreviations stand for:
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the narrowest beam available and is mostly used for effect purposes (for instance the well-known pin spot or Aircraft lamp).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. Tight, narrow beam. Great for ‘disco’ use, when it is not important to light the entire venue.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a moderately wide beam (between NSP and WFL in width) and the most popular lamp. It can be used for effect purposes, but still lights a considerable part of the room.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the least tight beam, which is mostly used to light entire surfaces.
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 976 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 17.5 x 17.5 x 19.5 cm
- GX16D lamp base
- life span: appr. 300 hours
- wattage: 500 W
- power: 230 V
- light beam: Narrow Spot (NSP)