Eurolite LED DMX Pixeltube 16 RGB LED tube
As opposed to many other LED tubes, this DMX Pixel Tube can be fully controlled in segments. The tube is subdivided into 16 separately controllable sections, which make it possible to create even more creative light shows.
Imagine an entire wall filled with these LED tubes, their segments strobing alternatingly in sync with the climax of the music. Your audience will be astounded by this effect, which is easy to realise with the right DMX software.
48 channels per tube are required to make the most of your light show, so a good DMX controller or software package is recommended if you want to incorporate a large number of tubes. The 144 LEDs, divided into red, green and blue, provide a considerable light yield for a great visual effect. This LED tube looks fantastic mounted on a wall or on a truss construction.
The versatility of this tube really becomes apparent when you are using more than one. Combine several LED tubes for an optimal effect!
Tips or comments about this product
- The best effect is generated when several LED tubes are used simultaneously in a matrix.
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 106.0 x 10.5 x 8.5 cm
- rugged LED tube with its own power supply
- easy to connect to 230V
- DMX input and output via 3-pin XLR
- subdivided into sections that can be controlled separately
- no large power sources required
- no special cables required
- can be easily added to your DMX circle
- up to 60 units can be used successively
- DMX control via 48 channels (RGB per section x 16 section)
- starting address can be set via dip switches
- internal programs can be recalled via dip switches
- 22 automatic programs, variable speed
- sound-controlled mode via internal microphone
- lightweight synthetic housing with matte white coating
- fitted with brackets for hooks or wall mounting
- special design for optimal connection of tubes
- optimal colour mixing due to close placement of LEDs and matte white coating
- IP rating: 20
- power consumption: 38 Watt
- 144 LEDs (48 green, 48 blue, 48 red)
- dimensions: 1005 x 50 x 75 mm
- weight: 1 kg